FIRE & EMS DEPARTMENT
WEBSITE DESIGN & HOSTING
Core Website Features
- A fully customized solution for your department or agency – not cookie cutter. We look at your true needs and prioritize your focus, layout and design accordingly.
- A unique theme to match your organization’s branding and color scheme.
- Hosting in the First Arriving platform designed specifically for fire/EMS departments and public safety agencies – includes all core future upgrades and new features.
- Fully responsive website that will look and function great on all browsers and devices such as desktop,
tablet and mobile phone, without any additional plugins or fees.
- Comprehensive search engine optimization included.
- Google Analytics included for real-time and ongoing web traffic tracking.
- Social media integration including feeds from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and/or Facebook.
REQUEST A DEMO
Easy to Update, Packed with Options
- Easy posting of incidents and news (even from your phone!)
- Public and members only documents – categorized and searchable
- Your station(s) and fleet – full profiles with galleries and specs
- SSL included FREE — Don’t pay extra for the security your visitors expect
- Categorized photos, videos, audio and more media
- Core information pages including About, Leadership & Members, (past and present) and contact forms
- Create custom pages
- 30+ pages of fire & life safety content with multimedia included!
- 24/7 monitoring & daily backups
- Enterprise-level web hosting and security
- Response and key statistics on home page and ongoing archive
- Support/Donation pages and sub-pages for your fund drive, hall rental and more
- Multi-page recruitment section with inquiry forms and notifications
- Custom forms with emailed submissions and saved to downloadable database
- Events calendar management
Get Started With First Arriving Websites
Pick a Package or Customize Your Own
Our packages are intended only as starting points – we can work with you to match your department or agency’s needs and budget for your website and the many other services we offer.
Content, Access & Process
Once you sign up, you’ll work with a dedicated project manager who will guide you through our development and launch process – including the how, what and where of your website’s content & features; coordination of access to your existing website/social media platforms; and step you through our easy to use online project management platform.
Every Step of the Way
We’ll show you how we’re doing throughout the project, from how your Website will look, where content will be placed and more. You’ll never feel out of the loop and can keep your leadership and members up to date.
When the Website is ready to go, we’ll work with you to point your domain to the right place and get you up and running with easy to understand training. Don’t have a domain yet? No problem, we’ll help you obtain one.
We are here when you need us – with an easy to use support system (including submitting issues via email) and always just a call away, too.
Need a domain?
Registration and renewal included FREE!
Additional Services Available
Based on your department’s needs, we can develop a custom program and pricing for:
- Google for Non-Profit Setup for 501(c)(3) organizations including free individual and group email, special YouTube channel features and Google Ad Grant program. Not a 501(c)(3)? Ask us for options.
*Excludes hardware and third party costs
Our Clients & What They Are Saying
“We wanted a site to aid recruitment efforts. We wanted something that was user-friendly and looked professional. First Arriving gave us a lot of suggestions and ideas. Any member of the community would be able to navigate through the site. It definitely is an attention grabber and checks all of our boxes.”
– James Zalewski
Technology and Communications Administrator/Fireman, East Rutherford Fire Department
“We have seen an increase in web traffic since launching the website through the tools First Arriving provided. We are happy to have a managed site like we have now. The total package First Arriving provided was the best thing we could have asked for.”
– Mike Dewey
Volunteer Firefighter, Berwyn Heights Volunteer Fire Department
“We got the site to show the public who we are and what we do, to get them familiar with events that we do. The people that I have spoken to have said that its [website] easy to use and it looks great. Everybody seems to enjoy it.”
– Alek Kozuchowski
Lieutenant, Hampton Bays Volunteer Ambulance Company
“The attention to detail from people who are from the same background is paramount.”
– Matt Bowman
Photographer and Social Media Manager, Vincennes Township Fire Department