First Arriving’s integration with Active911 is among the most popular ways to display call and other alerts pushed through Active911.
- Real-Time Call Dispatch
- Nature of Call, Address, Units Dispatched, Call Notes
- Personnel Responding
- Mapping & Directions with Hydrants & Other Data
- Turnout Timer
- Custom Alarm Tones (listen to examples)
- ETA and Distance
- Google Street View and other mapping features
- ESRI layers
- Mapbox & other mapping platform layers
For more information on our overall call alerting features, check out our overview here.
What We Need:
- You’ll need an Active911 account
- Request an API Key from Active911 (we’ll provide instructions specific to First Arriving once you sign up for service)
- Page Groups desired