First Arriving’s Integration with ESRI Includes:
- A basemap provided by ESRI for all clients that do not have an account with ESRI.
- Routing from Station to Incident location
- Overhead map of closest hydrants updated every time when dispatched.
- Satellite images available for all maps
- Display all maps created by your GIS department to help with awareness
Have an ESRI Account and Want to Expand Your Features? Here’s What We Need:
The below information is for current ESRI customers only, ask your internal GIS/mapping team for details.
- Link to the REST Web Service of your account that contains layers available
- Let us know which layers we should include when you receive an alarm
- Please note that common things such as street names are included on your base map.
- Examples of custom layers are :
- Gas Valves and Lines
- Fire Station Locations
- If you have another map you would like included on your rotation, such as local COVID or response statistics dashboards, please send us the full URL.
As a reminder, our platform is developed for secondary notification of alarms and situational awareness. You should always rely on your CAD/Dispatch Center for primary dispatch information.