First Arriving’s Integration With Google Sheets Is A Favorite Among Our Clients. The Flexibility, Ease Of Updating, And The Number Of Things That Can Be Created Brings Your Dashboards To Life.
First Arriving’s Integration With Google Sheets Include:
- Department News
- Station News
- Pass Along information
- Equipment Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance
- Upcoming Events
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- Daily Tasks
- Hydrants Out of Service
- Road closures
- Burn Permits
- Run Totals
- Just about anything that you want to communicate!
- The majority of our Sheet templates include Posted Day/Time and Expiration Day/Time. This will allow entries to show when you want and be automatically removed from the Dashboards. The record of the entry will always be kept in the Google Sheet as long as you do not delete it.
- Power of Google Apps allows user permission settings, and you can provide access to a user for certain tabs, but not all.
What You Need:
- Which items from above you are interested in. Don’t see what you are looking for, simply ask us!
- A Gmail or Google-based email address to share the Sheets with.
- You can have a Department-wide account that is a master, or you can require users who will be updating info to get their own.
- Clicking this link will allow you to use your own email address to be used with Google Apps if not Gmail.