First Arriving’s Integration With Google Slides Is An Online Presentation That Can Easily Be Fed To Your Dashboards! This Is A Blank Canvas That You Can Use To Communicate Anything You Can Think Of, And Will Be Presented On Your Dashboards The Same Way It Is On The Presentation.
First Arriving’s Integration With Google Sheets Includes:
- Chose how many slides you’d like to view and how long you’d like each to show
- Use this as full-screen or half-screen (combined with other content)
- Some agencies use this for :
- Pictures of a structure fire recently dispatched to.
- Headshot images of newly hired staff and volunteers, along with bio.
- Situational information, such as Covid-19 pandemic.
- Templates created by the First Arriving team for content.
What We Need:
- Simply let us know!
- A Gmail or Google-based email address to share the Slide Presentation with.
- You can have a Department-wide account that is a master, or you can require users who will be updating info get their own.
- Clicking this link will show you how to use your own email address to be used with Google Apps if not Gmail.