First Arriving’s Integration With Kronos Telestaff Brings Your Daily Roster To Your First Arriving Dashboards.
Workforce TeleStaff is the time-tested, proven automated scheduling solution that public safety organizations around the country rely on. Part of the Kronos Workforce Central® suite, our comprehensive workforce management platform, Workforce TeleStaff optimizes the scheduling, communications, and deployment of public safety personnel and other critical resources.
First Arriving’s Integration With Kronos Telestaff Includes:
- Display current day’s roster
- Provide roster for the next shift or more!
- Roster information can include:
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Organize the information by either station or unit
What You Need:
- Kronos Telestaff On-Premise
- Ability to automatically export a CSV file containing the necessary columns as listed above. Example of a file would be RE11.csv
- Ability to automatically move the CSV file to an SFTP location we provide
- When the file is moved to SFTP, it must overwrite (keeping the same file name)
- Kronos Telestaff Workforce (Cloud-based)
- Contact Kronos Telestaff support and request FTP location credentials
- The filename requested can be RE11.csv or another CSV that contains all relevant information you would like on your dashboards.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.