First Arriving’s Integration With Locution Systems Expands Your Station Alerting By Displaying Dispatch Information To All Of Your Connected Dashboards In Real-Time! In Addition To Showing Your Calls, You Can Also Show All Unit Status For Units Within Your Department And Even Neighboring Departments.
Features With The Locution Integration Include:
- Real-Time Dispatch Information, which includes :
- Nature of Call
- Units Dispatched
- Call notes
- Unit Status
- Unit Name
- Status (Dispatched, Enroute, At Scene, etc..)
- Last Know Location
- Can be shown 24/7 or on a dedicated page
- Choose from multiple alarm layouts found here
- Turnout Timer (optional)
- ETA and Distance to incident location from station viewing the Dashboard
- Multiple mapping options found here
- Pick and choose which alarm sound you want found here
- Utilize your own Public or Private ESRI Layers
What We Need:
- Current customer of Locution
- Reach out to us at [email protected] expressing your interest in utilizing Locution for real-time alarms and/or unit status. In addition, please have the below information available so that we can provide Locution as much information as possible.
- Timezone of your department
- Bounding box of Latitude and Longitude coordinates (North, South, East, West)
- Mapping of your incident codes in a human readable description (VF -> Vehicle Fire, 7811 -> Building Rescue)
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge. This is determined by the vendor.