First Arriving’s Integration With Microsoft Sharepoint Allows Agencies Within The Microsoft Ecosystem To Use Sharepoint Sites In Place Of Google Sheets To Display Important Department Information. With The Ability To Generate An RSS Feed Of Each Site, We Can Customize The Data From One Or Multiple RSS Feeds To Fit Your Needs.
First Arriving’s Integration With Microsoft Sharepoint Includes:
- Department News (with images if present in the entry)
- Equipment Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance
- Road Closures
- And whatever else you might have a Sharepoint site set up for!
What You Need:
- Requires self-hosted Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online, or Sharepoint 365.
- Create and provide a read-only Username and Password for First Arriving.
- Generate and provide the RSS link to each page you wish to show on your dashboards