First Arriving’s Integration With Tablet Command Displays Real-Time Dispatch Information On Your Digital Dashboards. Tablet Command is a mobile incident command and response solution that increases situational awareness, speeds incident response, streamlines incident management and improves firefighter accountability. With Tablet Command, an incident commander can tap and drag responding apparatus onto an emergency scene, track progress against critical checklists, and time-stamp every maneuver and benchmark throughout an incident.
Features With Tablet Command Integration Include:
- Real-Time Call Information
- Nature of Call
- Units Dispatched
- Call Notes
- Turnout Timer
- ETA and Distance
- Add custom alert sounds – Listen to examples
- Maps which include Path from Station to the scene, Google Street View, and other mapping features
- ESRI layers
What We Need:
- We generate an API token which is given to Tablet Command. Email [email protected] to request your token.
- Please note that Data / API access could be an additional charge by the vendor. This is determined by the vendor and not by First Arriving.