Organize Department-Wide or Station-Specific Zoom Conference Calls on First Arriving Dashboards
First Arriving’s integration with Zoom allows our dashboard customers to organize a department-wide or station-specific Zoom conference call. This allows customers to create the zoom meeting from their own computer and can log in to the meeting directly on their First Arriving dashboard(s)!
– Organize meeting on your computer
– Each dashboard can log in to the meeting with meeting details provided by organizer.
– When joining a meeting, the name is required (such as Station 81) so that the organizer knows what stations are joining
– You can have your meeting password protected
– You can have your camera on so viewers can see the organizer
– Organizer can share computer screen
– One-way audio and video to prevent audio and visual noise